Horses’ natural diets are primarily grass-based. This is normally inadequate for the performance horse and so needs supplementing. Horseheath Nutrition achieves this by selecting and blending feedstuffs, which centuries of experience combined with the latest scientific research, tell us can be satisfactorily digested by the horse.
‘Click’ on any of the titles below for further information about that product:-
- Acceler8™ sportshorse Supplement/Balancer
- BosFleks joint supplement
- Bung-Upp™ maintains hind-gut stability
- Greenstuff™ gut conditioning supplement
- Lingold™ Condition
- Lingold™ Mobility
- Eas -E™ Balancer low starch+ sugar with high level of vitamin E – supports the neuro-muscular systems
- TurmerGold™for healthy joints & mobility
- TurmerDog™ the same, for dogs
- BodyBuilda™ conditioning mix
- AntiLam™ cereal -free low starch high fibre mix with live yeast
- Horseheath Competition, Racing, and Stud Mix
- Full-Fat Soya Flakes and Meal supply high quality protein for restoring lost muscle, breeding stock & developers.
- Full-Fat Linseed traditional product for restoring lost condition maintaining healthy coat.
- Specialist Supplements
The prices shown on the product pages are ‘ex-manufacturer’ and are given as a guide only. Delivered prices will be somewhat higher to cover transport and merchants’ margins.
For individual advice, or to order a free sample (postage charged) or a price list, please use the form on the contact page or use the contact details on the right of this page.