Full Fat Micronised/Cooked Whole Linseed Meal. Ready to feed – no messy boiling!
There is considerable misinformation – “Fake News” in the popular press and on some websites. Linseed has been said to be Toxic and Harmful.
Click here to continue reading more…….
- Provides a protein/oil supplement: protein 21%, oil 36%
- Essential for coat gloss and slow release energy.
- Protects gut wall and helps maintain mobility, etc.
- Micronising is an infra-red, high-speed, high-temperature cooking process, removing the cyanide content, and causing minimal degradation of the constituents
- Micronised, cooked linseed improves your horse’s condition and gives a shiny, healthy coat
- Linseed is a rich source of essential fatty acids (Omega 3, 6 and 9) and high in anti-oxidants. Its soothing action helps maintain supple joints and general good health, and is especially suitable for veterans. It provides mucilage which lines & supports the gut wall.
- Contains useful minerals and trace elements such as calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, copper, selenium etc, essential for metabolic processes
- Micronised linseed is virtually starch-free and supplies slow release energy – safe to feed to horses & ponies which need to avoid a high starch & sugar intake.
- Linseed is ground to give a free-flowing light-brown meal, readily accepted by most horses and ponies
- Feed 100 – 1000gms/day of micronised linseed depending on the size of horse and condition
- Typical analysis of micronised linseed: crude protein 23%; oil 39%. Digestible energy (horse) 20 MJ/kg
- Non-GM source – from a major UK manufacturer (UFAS and FEMAS registered).
- Micronised linseed has a long shelf life.
- Gravenhorse van delivery from £17.95 Beds/Herts/Bucks and parts of adjacent counties.
- Single bag by courier mainland England £26.50/20kg. Quantity discounts. Scottish Lowlands, Highlands and Islands, see order page.
- W. Europe around £34/20kg.
For quantity discounts, please see our order page.